SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Fitness... whole burger in my mouth

I'm a pizza girl. Never met a taco, donut, or plate of pasta (don't get me started on pasta and bread) that I didn't like.  

Even as I write this, all I want is a cheeseburger. And about as many French fries as I can cram in my mouth at one time without choking. But I am really serious this time... I am turning over a new leaf and committing to a program. BBG program to be exact. 

(this is an actual photo of me eating lunch... Pinkies up, ladies. Keep it classy)

With work, life and a general sense of gloom radiating around me lately, I've found myself lacking in the health department. You see, when things are going good I eat great (ish) and workout 4-5 days a week. When life comes around and pees in my Cheerio's, I take a different approach and eat said Cheerio's (sans pee), along with everything else. I also play fast and loose regarding my workout routine, regardless of my mental state. I work out whatever muscle feels like it wants to be worked out that day. Not going to lie, it's mainly booty.

This program.. This program, y'all, is going to hold me accountable. I've printed all my instructions and workout guides. I've made myself a handy calendar to track my progress. I've even put it all in a binder (you know I'm serious if I put it in a binder.. I don't waste office supplies).

Now, I may never be ballsy enough to post progress photos but I will talk about my journey. If for nothing else but to hold myself accountable. Right now though, I have a brownie calling my name and a few more days until week one...

No comments :

Post a Comment