SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 7, 2017

Reflexology

Can a foot massage heal your soul?

Well, I don't know. And I won't be able to come to a conclusion by the end of this. 
My guess? Probably not. But damn, it feels really good and my soul is feeling pretty spunky right now.

Reflexology, as described by (my very reliable source) Wikipedia, is the gentle manipulation or pressing on certain parts of the foot to produce an effect elsewhere on the body. Simple enough, right?

It's said to cure all sorts of ailments- from digestive issues, allergies, infertility and more. My reasoning for the lunchtime visit? Stress, of course. I just want a little stress relief. In an effort to keep this light, let's just say I've had some stuff going on and was looking forward to 40 minutes of foot pressing and silence.. 

I'll tell you, It was pretty amazing. I don't know if my allergies are gone but I felt light and tingly and that's enough to make this girl happy. I do think that this may be my new Friday lunchtime treat yo self moment. Because I'm worth it, right?

1 comment :