SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 21, 2017

Thankful Things

Truck Yard in Dallas on Easter, because class. Back to the grind with my workout in my tiny cave home gym. Random 90's music that just makes your heart happy. And drinking out of pineapples with your best girlfriends - also makes my heart happy.


Hello Friday! I wanted to take a moment today and look back on things that make me happy... things I am thankful for, if you will. I find that it's easy for me to get caught up in what's not going right and overlook the things that are good right in front of me. So, here are my thankful things...

- I have Sirius in my car for free for another few months so I like to do some category browsing while driving (stopped at a red light, safely). I was having a pretty shit tastic day the other day when I heard this gem blowing up my speakers. Can we take a minute to recognize Hanson? Now, I know there are people out there who will give me the "I never liked them.. boy bands are stupid" but if you were a teen in the 90's you got down with some Hanson. Whether you choose to admit it or not, that's up to you. Mmmbop? Don't even get me started.

There are two drinking photos above.. not because I'm an alcoholic (most likely) but because I am thankful for the moments these photos capture. Truck Yard in Dallas on Easter with fantastic people and great music. Beautiful weather to sit outside on the patio. If you're a Dallas person who has never been or does not care for the atmosphere of Truck Yard, I'm sorry we cannot be friends. Friends it what brings me to my next photo. Had a most perfect girls night with my crazy ladies. Complete with drinks prepared in pineapples.. and a really unfortunate decision to take pickle back shots. Don't know what that is? It's probably for the best.

I workout (not said in a braggy way but in an LMFAO sing song way. Get it?) I've got my workout mojo back, and for that I am thankful. I actually really love to work out. It's a time where I don't have to think about anything but the workout, a welcome vacation for my overactive brain. And I always feel better after doing it. Plus, abs. Right? Not that I have them, but I am eternally hopeful.

And that concludes my thankful things... thanks for listening! See you next time, America. 

No comments :

Post a Comment